Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cat & Butterfly V & pictures from Gallery+ Debut

Cat & Butterfly V  Oil on wood  8" x 8"  SOLD
I've painted this APL cat a few times.  This one is my favorite so far.
Gallery + opened Friday night...  Here's a few pictures.
Ted Lawson's NYC paintings on the left and Tricia Kaman portrait & figurative paintings on the right
My floral and kitteh paintings are on the wall to the left as you enter Gallery +
Though you can't see 'em here, there's refreshments on a counter across the back wall.  

Gallery + Artists!  Zachary Hoon, Ted Lawson, Leslie Edwards Humez, Diane Hoeptner, Tricia Kaman
It was amazing. Wonderful, in fact. I am thrilled to be part of this talented group. Having a local venue for  my work provides a sweet excuse to dress up and get out of the house for Third Friday events  ...and it's got me brainstorming new projects and approaches to my work as well.  I look forward to blogging about future Gallery + receptions and goings-on as they occur!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is wonderful per usual,but I'm crazy in love with that landscape, imo you should do more!

    As great as your art shows on the web, I bet the impact is much more in person. Art must be met to be fully appreciated. Even today we cannot reproduce it in all its in person glory.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!