Saturday, October 18, 2014

Kitty Pitcher preparing for Gallery + debut at 78th

Kitty Pitcher  Oil on wood  10" x 10"  Sold
"Kitty Pitcher" is one of nineteen of my paintings on exhibit at the Gallery +  at 78th ST Studios in Cleveland, OH. The opening happened Friday night!  Much fun was had. It was a stellar evening.  
This week has been a blur of preparation for the show.  It'll be great to get back in the studio and paint next week.  I'm including a photo of me assembling work into frames... Glamorous, I know.   More about the Gallery + opening in tomorrow's post!

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting! ....and you are showing how art happens!...alot of unglamorous work! Congrats on the opening...photos please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the kitty pitcher with all those beautiful yellows and greens! It's fun to see you in your studio working away! (ohhh, pretty curtains.) So excited for the new venue!!!

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!