Thursday, May 10, 2012

News & goings on for May of 2012 Diane Hoeptner

Sun on Stripes  Oil on wood  8x8  NFS
I seem to have gotten sucked into a void of (badly needed) Spring cleaning lately, so here's a bit of news.  More Ranunculus paintings next week!
Happy news:  Edward Montgomery Fine Art Gallery in beautiful Carmel, California now offers a selection of my paintings.  Via Carmel Magazine "Edward's gallery is a stylized setting that stands out among sea of conventional galleries to provide an effective compliment to the artists he has chosen to exhibit." Fellow artists at EMFA include Jennifer Diehl, Robin Cheers and Ted Polomis!  I am honored to show my work there!
"Sun on Stripes" (pictured above) was juried into the 9th annual Virginia Mennonite Retirement Community show which runs from May 27th - June 30th at the Park Gables Gallery in Harrisonburg, Virginia.   Unlike some juried shows (I've had my share, doncha know) this show is efficiently run and locally promoted, offers generous awards and they don't take a commission on sales (bonus!)  If you're in the area, treat yourself to an eyeful and go have a look at the exhibit!
Finally, if you are local to Ohio, do come and see me at Cafe ah Roma during the Berea Art Walk next Saturday from noon to 4pm, I'll be offering new paintings and notecards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!