Friday, October 8, 2010

Shoreby Club Reception

Last night was the reception for my exhibit at the Shoreby Club.  The club provided a wonderful selection of wines, crackers, nuts and cheese--  all from a luxurious lake view room.  There was valet parking for the guests and it was all much like a dream.  Can't say enough nice things about the staff there:  Thank you for a wonderful evening!!  ...and a special thanks to everybody who took the time to come and see my new work!!   (I won't ever post a person's picture without their permission.  Above, my dear Mom and me in the middle, husband shot this photo.)  

Later that night, we hopped over to the Cleveland Utrecht store just in time to catch the awards ceremony.  I got an honorable mention for "Pear Boat."  Quite a bit of excitement, really.  Fun was had by all.  Nights like this are a reminder that I don't get out nearly enough.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on these lovely events, Diane!The little works have their magic....just relax and do not try to rush them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I wish I lived closer so I could go to the exhibit and see your beautiful paintings in person!

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!