Friday, January 9, 2009

Mint Julep: Make that a double, please.

Mint Julep 7" x 5" Oil on Canvas Panel $95.
Click image to see bigger.
diane@dianehoeptner.com
I promised myself I would quit being my own worst critic, especially in writing on my blog. Suffice it to say this painting falls short of my intentions. I'm gonna try again with another one tomorrow. I do love the monochromatic color scheme...

This morning I listed ten of my favorite flower paintings to my new Etsy store, here ! I'm offering free shipping on those for a limited time.

5 comments:

  1. I love enlarging your work !
    I love seeing your brush strokes
    and this is my favorite color
    Have a great painting day Diane !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree please stop being your worst critic. You're insulting an artist I adore and admire. The name says it all. Cool, refreshing, wonderful to behold and take in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane! This is lovely...I agree , the color is yummy!!

    Hey! I wanted to welcome you to Daily Painters! I was delighted to see your name on the new members list! Welcome aboard Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monochromatic color scheme too, something I would never have thought of. You continue to find something new!!! I checked out the paintings on your etsy sight and they are WONDERFUL!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'd like to buy at least half of everything you do, don't you? ;-)

    BTW, where ya been??

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!