Sunday, December 28, 2008

Amaryllis on Blue

Amaryllis on Blue 5" x 7" Oil on Canvas Panel $95.
Click image to see bigger.
diane@dianehoeptner.com
Well, my camera just does NOT do red so great, this painting is better in life.

In other news: The BAYarts Gallery has offered to show my paintings beyond the Christmas season, actually all year! I'm excited to have another gallery representing my work. I look forward to providing them a fresh selection of florals and toy paintings-- both dailies and larger pieces throughout 2009!

3 comments:

  1. That's great news about the gallery, Diane, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, and thanks for the comments on my blog. Would you like to do a link exchange?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art work.

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!