Sunday, November 11, 2018

Spotted Bunny II and the AGC 52 Weeks 52 Works Calendar

Spotted Bunny II  Oil on panel, 8" x 6,"  SOLD
I'm so pleased to have a (cat) painting accepted into the Academy of Graphic Communications (AGC) 52 Weeks 52 Works Annual Desk Calendar. The calendar showcases the work of Northeast Ohio artists and has been published since 2001.  In related news, an exhibit at the Fawick Art Gallery at Baldwin Wallace College will have a selection of the work accepted on exhibit through the end of this month.
I seem to be on a roll with the bunnies this week, one more to go and potentially more after that...  I segregated ALL the bunnies I've ever photographed into one folder.  ...I had more than I thought and it is refreshing to paint a new subject.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this bunny Diane! Another favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighting effect on this bunny! Your ability to depict fur softness and The underlying muscles is amazing. Then there is the eyes, showing a real personality there...one of your best. Congrats on the calender!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing bunny painting...I love it!! Congratulations on the calendar and gallery show!

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!