Monday, August 14, 2017

I See Daisies and a Coco Update

I See Daisies  Oil on wood, 6" x 6," Reserved
Before we left our home in Cleveland, husband and I had to shoo Coco cat out of hiding from the bowels of the basement... He knew changes were afoot and he wasn't havin' it. It took him a few days to recover after we moved into the motel, curled up tight under the covers of the bed. He's fine now, his appetite has returned and he's his sweet self again. More paintings when I am able!  Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

  1. One of your best, the shading of the skull , and every tooth, is masterful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just loving this skull series!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cats, flowers, etc. but skulls give me the creeps. However, you do everything well so it really doesn't matter what you paint, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, love your Coco commentary. I feel as if I know Coco personally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your word choices and personal "stories" are as enjoyable as your amazing art! Coco is fortunate to have such a loving, patient, and talented Mom who commemorates him so beautifully in her artwork! Praying the "move" goes smoothly for all involved.

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!