Thursday, October 6, 2016

White Kitten III and a 2017 Cat Calendar

White Kitten III  Oil on panel, 8" x 6,"  SOLD
A bit of news:  Yes, it's a 2017 wall calendar by moi.  Because the entire shelf (!?) dedicated to cat-themed calendars at Barnes and Noble just isn't enough, heh. It will feature 12 of my all time best cat paintings and fun cat quotes...  I dropped designs off at the printer yesterday, if all goes well the calendars will be available by next week.  I'm psyched-- They're gonna be really neat! Pictures soon, though if you want to reserve yours now, comment here or hit reply and let me know (if you are getting this in your email.)

9 comments:

  1. Great news and the kitten is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Please post a price and a contact unless you want it through your blog. I don't get your email. Nor do I have any one of the other options. Karen Rodgers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch, all! Fetching them from printer this afternoon hopefully. Pictures and price (etc..) soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! Yours will outshine everything at B & N. What's the price?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a "must have" and will get the top visibility spot in my home, thank you for offering it! Yes, please, we need a price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Australia - hope this wouldn't be a problem as I would love a calendar- I am inspired by your paintings- especially your skill in composition. Best wishes Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...just spoke with you and decided to order your beautiful 2017 wall calendar for my granddaughter! Looking forward to 2018!
    Best wishes,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!