Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Coco Pulls the String

Coco Pulls the String  Oil on wood, 8" x 8,"  SOLD
We have another winner in my blogiversary!  So sweet, it is a couple and they chose "Darby" (the orange cat) because it reminded them of a cat they had in the past.  The final winner has been notified that "Bronson" belongs to them, though I didn't hear back from them yet...  (another subscriber will be picked Thursday, should they not claim the painting.) 
Today I painted my doe eyed little boy-cat, Coco.  It probably won't come as a surprise when I tell you painting him is infinitely easier than other cats.  I know him very well.

4 comments:

  1. stunning portrait. LOVE the look on his face! really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this made me smile. What a beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great expression! Love the sharp claw revealed--reminds us of what a cat can do!

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!