Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Long Wait and a picture from gallery reception

The Long Wait  Oil on wood  6" x 8"  NFS
Friday's Gallery + opening at 78th ST Studios was very well attended.  I showed an additional five paintings, including four cat paintings for the night...including "The Long Wait" which is still available. I love that people tell me about their cats... It's always interesting and almost everyone has a cat story... 
Thanks to all who signed up for my quarterly newsletter, you've been added.  The Fall edition of Hoeptner Happenings is in the making and will emailed far and wide, soon.

3 comments:

  1. This reminds me so much of one of my guys who passed in September. I adopted him when he was at least 12 years old & had the pleasure of his company for 4 years more. (His previous person wasn't quite sure of his age--she was 87 & could no longer care for him.) Thank you for painting & sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and much success on your new gallery adventure Diane. Will try to swing by one of these 3rd Fridays.

    Is the gallery open during the week at other times as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely display of your work Diane! I would have gotten drool on your tablecloth :)

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!