Monday, February 13, 2012

Green Eyes striped cat on yellow floral background

Green Eyes  Oil on cradled wood  6" x 6"  SOLD
Here's a painting of Layla the cat, striking a sphinx-like pose.  She's good at that.  I spent a few days last week doing business stuff.  Whenever I don't have actual paintings to "account" for my time, it always feels like nothing got accomplished.   So, it was good to get in the studio this morning! 
In other news, Lori McNee has published one of my Mull it Over Monday posts, "Top Five Tips for Daily Painters."  Lori's site is a great resource for artists, please have a look at my tips, here.

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful cat painting! I love the way you integrate the colors in the cat's coat with the colors in the background. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!