Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Zinnias I & II flower pink orange

The Zinnias I & II  Oil on wood each 6" x 6" 
Heehee, I love this quote from Tilda Swinton via a British paper called Metro:  “People who have careers set out to have careers. I always find that very admirable and awe-inspiring, this idea of shooting an arrow with a thread attached way into the future and then pulling yourself up, but I never had that sense. I don’t want to sound ungrateful but I am literally making it up as I go along.”

4 comments:

  1. You have a great blog and it offers so many variables, you're doing a marvelous job in sharing your art.

    I am busy working on raising money for a special need. After that is done, I plan to buy Donald Duck and the sunflowers. (unless you paint something else in the meantime that I think I can't live without). : ) - big dreams I have. (it's all about positive thinking and pushing through, right?)

    Diane, since you posted 3 photos of paintings the "glass of wine" rule should stand.

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow -- diane, this is gorgeous -- love the pink and orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful flowers the colors just warm you up!

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!