Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lily on Gold 16x20 white flower original painting

Lily on Gold   Oil & acrylic on stretched canvas   16" x 20"   SOLD
Click image to see bigger.
Diane@DianeHoeptner.com
A little while back I raved about wanting to paint bigger...but I had made the decision to stick with "what I do best" i.e. smalls between now and the end of the year.  Yeah, no.  I couldn't wait...  I'm really enjoying the bigger work.  The painting above has GOLD acrylic in the background, too much fun.     
In other news:  If you haven't already, please subscribe to this blog.  Sign up in the box at the top of the right sidebar!  You will be entered to win my painting, Pear Boat.  I will pick at random a lucky subscriber on Halloween.  If you are already reading this post in your email?  Great.  Thanks and don't forget to check your email on Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful painting! i'm loving the gold! and yes painting big is much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are an amazing artist! congrats for your beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! You are ON FIRE GIRL!!!
    The flowers look so real and the background is so awesome...this almost looks 3 dimentional...Wow, LOVE IT..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gold looks great with the white and green what a wonderful idea to steal ;-) Beautifully painted and the size has not affected your lovely brushwork at all, well done on what must have been a slightly worrying decision on facing that big expanse of empty canvas ;-)
    I have a fear of large empty canvases myself!

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!