Friday, July 10, 2009

Thursday's Blooms bright orange and yellow tulip


Thursday's Blooms each 8"x 8" Oil on Board N/A
Click image to see bigger.
I'm making an effort to exhibit only paintings that are framed. Yes, it's the tulips again! I never get sick of painting these. They are still wet, but I already acquired frames for them... I couldn't wait to see what they would look like in the frames so I photo-shopped these. (Update: These paintings look better side by side (1) and (2) they are oil on cradled board and they are NOT framed.)

2 comments:

  1. Those frames are perfect for those paintings!! And your work is just getting more and more luscious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic...even more so as a pair. The Coral Reds are so wonderful and I love the way your ground color shows through the background and outlines the flowers. The frames are the perfect compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!