Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Iris Plus Four Flower Painting

Iris Plus Four 8"x 8" Oil on Masonite $175.
Click image to see bigger.
diane@dianehoeptner.com
Here's the first of six 8x8 paintings I am doing for "A Square Deal," a travelling exhibit that takes place in Philadelphia. The show is modelled after the Danish art collaborative called 20/20 visions and it will help raise funds for a variety of chairities.
I LOVE how it came out... Have been wanting to paint white (ish) flowers on a light backdrop, this isn't exactly what I had in mind, but close.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the red showing through! You're wearing me out, you've got so much going on. Congratulations on participating in another show!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!