Saturday, March 21, 2009

I was tagged by artist/blogger Kelley MacDonald. Thank you, Kelley! It's an honor to be chosen! By tagging me, she is saying she thinks my blog is fabulous. Kelley paints fruit, flowers and more. She has unique style of painting and always interesting observations to accompany the work--a worthwhile blog visit to be sure.

Here's the rules: 1. Link to the person who tagged you 2. Post the rules in your blog 3. Write five random things about yourself 4. Tag random people at the end of your post, with links 5. Let each person know they've been tagged
Here's 5 random things about me: I was in an unpleasant funk when I received this award, it is greatly appreciated. When I was 15, I was pretty sure I'd be a glamorous horse trainer. If you saw me on Halloween, you'd be really scared. I think Oprah is super. I take too many pictures (shocker, right?)
Here's some "random" tags:
Daily Painter Review by Raymond Logan
K9 Pin Cushion Interesting art links
Art Studio Secrets How-to's by Lisa Gloria & Cindy Procious
Leslie Sealey Super FUN art by Leslie Sealey
Brushwork Art by Karen Winslow (love her!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!