Tuesday, November 25, 2008
OMgosh, I've so been tagged! First by the wonderful artist/blogger, Carol Schiff! --Then Sheila Vaughn, Mark Adams and then Silvina Day!!
Fellow artists, some of you make these silly lists look so easy and you are so entertaining.... Me, yeah, not so much. Some of the people who tagged me were on MY TAG LIST, heheh, which I've now had to revise. For anyone I tagged: Please know "no offense taken" if you DON'T respond in kind!! The rules of tagging are as follows: 1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you. 2. List 7 unusual things about yourself. 3. Tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know.
1. My Jamaican Pepperpot Stew cures all ills. Don't ask for the recipe, it's too much trouble and this daggone list just sucked up my last bit of free time. (:
2. I swoon with sadness and glee when Ray LaMontagne sings.
3. I didn't get married 'til I was 42. ...and my husband may be as "difficult" as I am. However: our various dysfunctions are fabulously compatible, so it works out ok.
4. I covet a (wealthy) friend's exotic vacations. It's probably very annoying to her.
5. I was a counselor at a suicide prevention hotline in Los Angeles for 3 years.
6. A little while back, I took a break from all-things-art. I learned about and sold antique lighting and door hardware on Ebay. I have over 2500 (all) positive feedbacks. (The dolphin above is actually a lamp final.)
7. I quit smoking a year and a half ago, but now I'm addicted to Trident Spearmint gum. Fascinating stuff-huh?! (:
And here are the seven folks I hope you will check out.
1. Joan Breckwoldt
2. Pat Washington
3. ATM, ART, TILES & MOSAICS
4. Bradley Schenck
5. Otto Lange
6. Sandra Flood
7. Stefan Nuetzel