Sunday, October 15, 2017

Tentative a new painting

Tentative  Oil on wood, 8" x 8,"  SOLD
Greetings from the new abode!!  I missed you and this blog.  I hope you didn't forget about me...  A "tentative" black cat peers from this, my first painting in a while. :) 

Below, a quickie tour of my new studio:
The room is situated in the front of the house and faces west.  This video was shot about a week ago, still much to organize-- I will replace the curtains with blinds and eventually install a daylight fixture over the drafting table...  

The new house is most excellent. It is completely surrounded by nature and nature is very nice.  (Understatement.)  Deer wander across the back yard! 

Upon arriving, Coco-cat was kept confined to a small room for the first week.  After that we let him have free reign. He stayed huddled under the basement stairs for the first 48 hours then got curious and he now seems to enjoy the new digs. 

The packing, sorting and organizing of various stuffs into proper places goes on, but life is good. I hope it is for you too.

8 comments:

  1. Love the new painting! Your new studio space looks fantastic, lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is beautiful. I love the green that shows up in each area, the flowers, the table cloth, the vase, and of course the cat's eyes. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to see and know you're moved in and OK. Several of my favorite bloggers are all moving it seems, and I have definitely missed you. Love the painting, and I especially love the calla lilies. Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! You're back!!! Hmm...perhaps a deer painting in the future?!!! :D Love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are over the moving hump.Glad Coco is cool. The painting looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you have a peaceful new home! & studio! We have missed you! ❤

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!