Sunday, March 22, 2015

Coco on Red, a painting of my favorite cat

Coco on Red  Oil on wood, 8" x 8,"  NFS
I want to say a quick thanks to all who attended the 3rd Friday open studios event at 78th/Gallery +!  I was late arriving, due to unforeseen circumstances.  (Sorry if I missed you.)   
Being able to show my work to live (!) people continues to be an adventure.  It's a special kind of blessing to meet a person who tells me they've read this blog "for years."  It's happened a few times with folks who never emailed or reached out--besides showing up at the gallery and introducing themselves.  I know I fall back on this sentiment all the time, but dangit the internet is so amazing.  ...and I feel incredibly lucky to do what I do in this day and age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!