Thursday, February 7, 2013

Presence Journal features Diane Hoeptner Painting

Presence Magazine, Joyce Rupp OSM Interview, my Easter Lilies painting
Presence is a journal which "offers a forum among diverse people and spiritual traditions for the exploration of present and future trends in the art and ministry of spiritual direction."  It features a wonderful mix of in depth interviews with spiritual directors, poetry and art.  A while back I gave them permission to use my painting "Easter Lilies."   My sample issue arrived today and I am very pleased with the presentation.  The painting accompanies an interview with award winning author and conference speaker Joyce Rupp regarding loss, suffering and compassion.  Cover art by Carolyn Reynolds

6 comments:

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!