Sunday, July 29, 2012

Yellow Eyed Cat small realistic oil painting

Yellow Eyed Cat  Oil on cradled wood  NFS
I use this background pattern again in tomorrow's painting.  Here it really accentuates the color of Coco's eyes.  Tomorrow, it will help describe space and perspective.  Yes, we're getting clever with patterns and having entirely too much fun.  Stay tuned.
Good news for those of you who still enjoy sending a hand written note on occasion:  Diane Hoeptner Fine Art Notecards are now available here!  You'll find some of my personal favorites, Chewy the Chihuahua, Jala Pfaff's cat Miss Lemon, a classic Coco painting and two floral still lifes.  The cards are printed on thicker card stock than last time around, BIG improvement.  I really like 'em, you should buy a pack before I use them all up myself.Check out my new notecards here
Make "Yellow Eyed Cat" your's by clicking below.

2 comments:

  1. This is another amazing painting, Diane. Gorgeous eyes..they sparkle! I love the dark background with the dark cat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diane! Tons of inquisitive character in this one, and a lovely contrast with the background. Indigo

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!