Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday's Freesias floral still life painting

Wednesday's Freesias Oil on gallery wrapped canvas 16" x 20" SOLD
Click image to see bigger.
Diane@DianeHoeptner.com
Painter & blogger Kat Corrigan of Minneapolis is painting 30 dogs in 30 days. I think her little dog portraits are sooo expressive and charming, check 'em out on her blog. I tried to get my friend Suzi's dog into the mix, but by the time she got around to sending pictures, Kat had already picked all 30 dogs. Fun project!
In other news, I painted another version of First Freesias, this time much bigger!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Diane! Some day I hope to see your paintings in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern of the tablecloth and the feeling of solidity of the oranges and cherries. It's an awesome painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful series, and the patterned cloths are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful. I love how the color of the oranges is repeated in the cloth. Lots to look at in the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful and I, too, love the patterned cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a fantastic painting style Diane,love the table cloth and the colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved that! beautiful. You make it better and better.

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!