Friday, May 28, 2010

Irises and Orange LINGG showroom debut

Irises and Orange Oil on wood 10" x 8" SOLD
Click image to see bigger.

If you happen to be on the Eastside of Cleveland sometime, be sure to take a stroll through the Lingg Showroom. They offer a dazzling array of handcrafted jewelry, handbags and gifts you can't find anywhere else.

Also available: custom pet portraits by yours truly and a selection of my recent floral still lifes. Yes! I'm pretty psyched about that. Heidi Lingg is well known in Cleveland for her ability to curate amazing talent for special exhibits... Her shop is a great showcase and I am thrilled to have my work there!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Diane! Lingg Showroom is also fortunate to have your work there.

    Beautiful painting. I love the colors of the irises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice color scheme. your edges are always lovely along with compositions that work-nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Diane and so well deserved. I think this may be one of my absolute favorites, but it so hard to choose because everything you paint is such perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! and this composition is really beautiful, I love the colors you use in your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on this well deserved success!!! And another beautiful painting.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!