Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Picture of Me with Paintings + a Daily Painting

Here's a picture of me looking sort of grumpy for which I do apologize, (: -- I'm holding two recent paintings, both of which were accepted into the "Artistic by Nature" juried exhibit at the Bay Arts Gallery in Bay Village, OH. I think judging for the show occurs this week, with the reception happening Friday! I'm delighted to be participating.
Patio Splash 6" x 6" Oil on Canvas Panel $95.
Click image to see bigger.
diane@dianehoeptner.com

7 comments:

  1. Best of luck in the show... your paintings will certainly draw lots of attention - they are beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paintings are quite lovely, and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, I love the wild color in this! Every time I think I've found my favorite painting yet, you come up with another to tempt my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being accepted into this show! I wish you the best of luck. You don't look grumpy, you look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how exciting!
    congratulations on your show!
    :) melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't look grumpy ...
    you look beautiful
    and the paintings are pretty great too
    best wishes for this show !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure that's your demure look, gorgeous! Congratulations on the show.

    ReplyDelete

Diane Hoeptner Art Blog: Oh yay! A comment from YOU!!